We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf.
For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with our third-party information technology, data processing, payment processing, advertising/marketing, call center and age/identity verification service providers so that we may operate our business, some of which may be located in the United States. Some of your information may be processed by Adobe cloud-based systems, under our direction and control. As a result, your personal information may be collected, used, processed, stored or disclosed in the United States and may potentially be accessible to law enforcement and national security authorities of that jurisdiction. However, it is important to note that in the unlikely event United States law enforcement and/or national security authorities request your personal information, it shall only be provided in strict accordance with the law and subject to all required legal permissions. To the extent permissible, you will be informed if disclosure of your personal information is requested by law.
Finally, your personal information may be disclosed:
• to third party databases for the purposes of verifying your age;
• as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements;
• to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders;
• as part of the regular reporting activities of Canopy;
• to protect the rights and property of Canopy;
• during emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons; and
• with your consent.